With frugal ingredients, and especially the fatty “peanut sauce” dipping sauce, Bui Bui makes the Vegetarian Salad more delicious, you won’t get bored eating it!
M: tablespoon – m: teaspoon
- Rice paper with 10 cakes
- Fried tofu 1 piece
- Carrot 1/2
- Cucumber 1 fruit
- 2 large tomatoes
- Mushroom chicken thighs 100g
- Roasted peanuts 4M
- Fresh vermicelli 200g
- Assorted herbs, chives, lettuce
- WEIGHT VEGETABLES: basil, cinnamon, basil, perilla leaves
- Seasoning: Cooking oil, onion, sugar, minced chili
- Seasoning seeds
- Sliced fried tofu. Carrots cut into sticks, boiled. Sliced cucumber. Sliced chicken thighs.
- Chopped tomatoes. Crushed roasted peanuts.
- Stir-fry boaro, stir-fry chicken thighs, carrots, add 2M water, season with 1/2m Seasoning seeds, Perfume mushrooms and Lotus seeds, stir-fry chicken thighs.
If you want to enjoy Vegetarian Spring Rolls in Viet’s Restaurant Spring, You can Order Here. Thank You!
- Wet rice paper, arrange lettuce, herbs, vermicelli, tofu, cucumber, carrot and mushroom, roll up with shallot leaves.
- Mushrooms with dipping sauce: Sauteed minced boaro onions, soft fried tomatoes, seasoned with 1.5m Spices Mushrooms and Lotus seeds, 1m sugar, 1M soy sauce, 1/2m MSG, add peanuts and 1/2 cup water, cook until the peanuts are soft and the sauce is smooth, turn off the heat. Add 1m minced chili.
How to Use
Arrange the spring rolls on a plate. When eaten with peanut sauce.
- You can puree peanuts or use peanut butter when cooking to save time.
- Saute tomatoes with water until soft to make the sauce more beautiful and delicious.