- 500g fresh vermicelli
- 600g squid
- 50g lean meat
- 3 tomatoes
- Green onions, dried onions, coriander, herbs, bean sprouts, lettuce
- Cooking oil, tapioca flour, salt, seasoning, pepper, fish sauce, sugar.
- Step 1: After purchasing the squid, clean and separate the head and body, then use a clean towel to dry.
- Step 2: Take the dried squid and dried squid body and mince it and mix it with finely chopped scallions (If you like to eat fresh squid, you can leave a little to stir-fry separately). Next, marinate squid with spices including: salt, seasoning seeds, tapioca starch, pepper and cooking oil.
- Step 3: Lean meat is washed, minced and mixed with the squid mixture above. To make the squid paste tough, you should use a large spoon to smooth it, then use a food wrap to wrap it tightly and then put it in the freezer for about 3 hours.
- Step 4: While waiting for the squid cake to complete, clean other ingredients such as bean sprouts, herbs and then drain. Pineapple is peeled, eyes removed and cut into thin slices, tomatoes are also washed and trimmed of areca.
- Step 5: Stir-fry the tomatoes for about 5 minutes, then add pineapple with 1 teaspoon of sugar and salt to the pot, stir-fry for another 5 minutes, then pour in water and cook until it boils, then turn off the heat and seasoning to taste.
- Step 6: After taking the squid from the freezer to defrost, take a spoon and scoop it up little by little into the frying pan until golden brown. When the rolls are golden on both sides, it means that the squid is cooked and you just need to take it out on a plate lined with absorbent paper.
- Step 7: Finally put the vermicelli in a bowl, sprinkle some onions, chopped coriander leaves and a few bean sprouts, then add fried squid and fresh squid, finally pour the broth on top. So you have finished the bowl of extremely delicious squid noodles.