The dish of roasted quail with a rich coconut flavor will make a weekend meal more attractive. With this method, you can also feel the sweet taste of coconut water infiltrating the quail.
- Quail: 5 birds.
- Siamese coconut: 1 fruit.
- Garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, seasoning, honey, vinegar.
- Buy quails and wash them with salt.
- Take a paper towel to blot dry, cut the quail into 2 and put it in a clean bowl.
- Minced garlic.
- Marinate birds with garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, and five spices. Mix well so that the bird can absorb the seasoning.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours or overnight, the better.
- Put the cooking oil in the pan, let the oil heat up, put the quail in and fry. Fry until the quail skin is golden crispy, then remove to a plate.
- Put the coconut water in the pan. Boil coconut water, put quail in medium heat. Cook until quail is soft.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of honey with 1 teaspoon of vinegar. Stir and then use a brush to spread on the quail. If you want a sweet treat, spread it twice on the bird.
- Place the quail on a plate and serve with laksa leaves or cucumbers. This dish is served hot.