Beef roll with guise leaves is both simple and extremely attractive, dipping with salty, sweet, sour and spicy sauce is delicious.
- 700g minced beef
- 300 gr of meat + minced pork fat (for the fat to roll beef lolot leaves is not dry, meat is softer and tastier)
- Minced lemongrass 2 teaspoons
- Lot leaves (choose large, beautiful leaves for easy rolling)
- Roasted peanut
- White pepper
- Spices: 1 teaspoon salt, 3 teaspoons sugar, 3 teaspoons monosodium glutamate, 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper.
- Step 1: Mix pork + beef + seasoning + lemongrass evenly.
- Step 2: Wash the bay leaves, drain the water.
- Step 3: Put 1 tablespoon of meat in each leaf, 2 peppercorns, 2 peanuts and roll them tightly (like spring rolls). Then take the leaf roll and pin it to keep it fixed. Next, take a bamboo stick to skewer 4-5 rolls, then bake.You continue to roll like this until you run out of kernels.
- Step 4: Burn the charcoal on the grill, brush the oil on the surface of the beef roll to avoid burning and make the dish more delicious, if you see the leaves are a bit wilted, then turn them over. About 15 minutes, the grilled beef with bay leaves is cooked, put on a plate to enjoy. This dish is served with vermicelli, rice cake, raw vegetables, rice paper rolls, seasoned with fish sauce.
- Step 5: Make the dipping sauce, first use about 1/5 of the pineapple and mince it.Pour about 100ml of fish sauce into a bowl, add minced pineapple and season with 1–1.5 tablespoons of sugar + lemon juice (about 1 fruit) + minced chili, then mix well until the sugar dissolves. So the dipping sauce is done.