Yangzhou fried rice is just a rice dish but full of flavor and nutrients. Learn how to make Yangzhou fried rice to show off your talents for the whole family to enjoy right away.
Yangzhou fried rice dish originates from China but is very well received in Vietnam, not only with attractive color but also delicious in taste, often found on menus at restaurants. This dish seems to be greasy, quickly bored, but not because of the harmonious combination of vegetables, meat, extremely easy to eat and full of nutrients. It sounds complicated and difficult to make, but it’s not. The following article will introduce to you how to make delicious Yangzhou fried rice as delicious as outside!
Ingredients: (For 8 People)
- 8 cups of rice
- 3 chicken eggs
- 1 slice of sausage
- 4 sausages
- 1 carrot
- 100 g chickpeas (or peas, cowpeas, peas, …)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Onion, cilantro
- Cashew oil, cooking oil, salt, seasoning seeds, monosodium glutamate, fish sauce…
- Add 1.5 teaspoons of seasoning seeds +1 teaspoon of salt + 1 teaspoon of MSG into the rice, mix well, put in the refrigerator to let the rice infuse the seasoning and dry, fried will be more delicious.
- Sausages boiled, cooled, diced.
- Carrots peeled, washed and diced.
- Peel beans, wash and finely chop.
- Pickled cilantro, washed, dried, and finely chopped. The onion root is kept separate.
- Sausage diced.
- Garlic smashed, peeled, chopped.
- Sauté garlic, pour in vegetables, season with 1/3 teaspoon seasoning, a little MSG, stir-fry to keep fresh.
- Add sausage and sausage to stir-fry together, stir quickly and evenly, then pour into a bowl.
- Take the rice out of the refrigerator, put in about 2-3 tablespoons of cashew oil, mix well with gloves to make the rice soft and beautiful.
- Put a little oil in the old pan, add the onion roots and fry until fragrant. Pour the rice into the pan and fry on high heat until the rice is soft and dry. Add 1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce for more flavor.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, beat them, pour into the fried rice, stir well.
- The fried rice starts to dry, then add the fried vegetable mixture, mix well, fry until desired, then turn off the heat.
- Add cilantro, sprinkle a little pepper on the island and then scoop it out on a plate, decorate it beautifully, that’s it, you can eat.
Calories: 22kcal (1%) | Carbohydrates: 4g (1%) | Protein: 1g (2%) | Fat: 1g (2%) | Saturated Fat: 1g (6%) | Cholesterol: 2mg (1%) | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 41mg (1%) | Fiber: 1g (4%) | Sugar: 1g (1%) | Vitamin A: 155IU (3%) | Vitamin C: 7mg (8%) | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg (6%)