- 500g snails
- 2-3 spoons of satay
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/3 bowl of water
- 1 horny chili
- 1 branch of ginger
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Step 1: The purchased snails rub, wash thoroughly, then soak in rice water and cut a few slices of soaked chili together to let the snails release all the dirt, rinse thoroughly and then drain.
- Step 2: Thinly slice peeled ginger, thinly peeled garlic, and sliced chili.
- Step 3: Put the pan on the stove with 1-2 tablespoons of cooking oil, heat until the oil is hot, then add garlic and ginger and sauté until fragrant, then add satay and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Step 4: Now you add the snails to the island, then season with sugar, soy sauce, and white wine, stir well, then add 1/3 cup of water and stir fry until the snails are cooked. Add sliced horn pepper to stir well and taste to taste, then turn off the heat.
Wish you success with this delicious fried snail!