Lamb chops are the cheapest part and are not chewy, they are very similar to the ribs of pork. The dish of lamb chops and grilled lamb gives us a unique taste of culinary novelty and a subtlety. This will be a dish not to be missed at weekend parties or gatherings with friends.
- 10 lamb ribs
- Ginger, garlic, chili, lemon
- Fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar
- Lettuce, cilantro
2. How to Prepare and Marinate Ingredients
Step 1: Prepare Lamb Chops and Ingredients
- Wash lamb chops, dry thoroughly.
- Ginger root needs to be peeled, washed and finely chopped.
- Peeled garlic, minced.
- Lettuce is washed and dried.
- Squeeze lemon juice.
- Wash coriander, chop finely.
Step 2: How to Marinate Grilled Lamb Chops
A grilled lamb chops is delicious and fragrant with the right taste, we need to know how to marinate lamb chops properly so that people can enjoy its flavor. First, you put 4 tablespoons of soy sauce, minced garlic, minced ginger, 2 tablespoons of wine, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 teaspoons of curry, 2 tablespoons of honey in a bowl and mix well. Then, place the lamb chops to be grilled in a plastic bag or tray and pour the seasoning mixture together. Finally, put the marinated lamb in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
Viet’s Restaurant Spring is serving delicious Grilled Lamb Chop w/Lemongrass Peanut Topped. If you love this dish, you can Order Here. Thank You!
Step 3: Prepare the Accompanying Sauce
You put 3 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a bowl and stir well. The next step is to add the spices: chili, garlic, and fish sauce together to make the dipping sauce sweet, sour, and spicy.
3. How to Grill Delicious Lamb
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 200°C or 220°C. Place lamb in oven. Then put the oil, rosemary and garlic in a bowl. Rub half of the oil mixture over the lamb. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Step 2: Reduce oven temperature to 180°C or 160°C. Grill lamb, oiling remaining mixture every 20 minutes, for 1 hour 15 minutes, medium or until cooked to your liking. Add the potatoes and bake.
- Step 3: Remove the lamb from the oven. Cover with foil for 10 minutes then serve on a plate with potatoes.
- Step 4: Arrange the meat on a plate with the lettuce. Combine water and alcohol in a pitcher. Trim off the fat from the roast, leaving about 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of the juice and fat. Then place the pan over high heat add a little flour and cook and stir with a wooden spoon for 1 to 2 minutes or until the mixture is bubbly and turns golden.