Eating rice all the time is also boring, change your family’s taste with a delicious and frugal seafood mushroom hot pot on the weekend. Read the following article to have a very delicious hot pot.
Chicken bones are carefully simmered with spices to make the hot pot sweet and fragrant. Mushrooms and vegetables are just cooked to eat with frozen seafood such as squid and delicious fresh shrimp will help the whole family have a memorable weekend meal.
Ingredients: (For 3 People)
- 1 kg chicken bones.
- 1 white radish.
- 1 carrot.
- 300g shrimp, squid.
- Jujube, goji berries.
- 1 piece of ginger, 1 onion, 1 garlic.
- Red onion, chili.
- Seasoning: salt and pepper, seasoning, fish sauce, rock sugar, sesame oil.
- Accompanying vegetables: mushrooms (white reishi, brown reishi, needles, coriander, chicken thighs…), vegetables (cabbage, morning glory sprouts, angelica flowers…).
1. Preliminary Processing of Ingredients and Simmering Broth
- Shrimp and squid are washed with water and alcohol to remove the fishy smell. Cut squid to taste or leave whole, depending on preference.
- Peel carrots and white radishes, cut into slices. If you are using dried shiitake mushrooms, wash them and soak them in cold water. The accompanying mushrooms are washed, drained, and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Peel the onion, cut it in half, peel the red onion, slice the garlic, peel and slice the ginger. You should briefly bake these ingredients so that when cooking the hot pot sauce. It will be fragrant.
- Chicken bones you wash with water and salt to clean. Put in the pot with the grilled ingredients. Add enough water for the serving amount. Simmer over medium heat for 1 hour.
If you love Hot & Sour Soup Served w/Seafood, Please Order Here. Thank You!
2. Cooking Hot Pot
After the broth is boiled, filter the water and put it in another pot. Add white radish, carrot, jujube, and goji berry to cook. Season to taste.
When the radish is cooked, add 1 teaspoon of sesame oil to make the hot pot very fragrant. Add chili if you like it spicy and turn off the heat. So our hot pot is done.
3. Finished Product
Pour the broth into the hot pot. When eating, turn to shrimp and squid with vegetables and mushrooms to cook until cooked, then eat immediately. The ingredients are just cooked to still retain the freshness and sweetness of the original. Dipping with chili fish sauce is delicious. This dish is suitable with vermicelli and noodles!
So you know how to cook delicious and frugal seafood mushroom hot pot. Good luck with this recipe.