Crispy fish salad with the crispy taste of fried fish, sweet and sour from mango and dipping sauce blends very well, sipping at the weekend will be great!
- 1 box of tuna in oil
- 1/2 bowl of fried dough
- 1/2 bowl of cooking oil
- 1 raw mango
- Green onions, chili peppers, onions, roasted peanuts
- Fish sauce, sugar, vinegar
- Peel and grate the mango. Thinly sliced green onions and onions. Shredded chili. All put in the same bowl.
- Mix salad dressing according to the ratio 1/2 cup of boiled water: 1 tablespoon of fish sauce: 3 teaspoons of sugar: 1 teaspoon of vinegar. Stir until the sugar dissolves, then add to the bowl of mango, stir well to absorb.
- Remove the tuna meat from the box, use a pestle to crush the fish meat, then add the breadcrumbs to pound.
- Finally, add the cooking oil and continue pounding until everything is mixed. Beat the above mixture until smooth.
- Add the pounded fish and fry in the hot oil. When the fish is gathered into pieces and is golden brown, take it out on a plate.
- When eating, put the mango salad on top and sprinkle some roasted peanuts.