- Rice: 1/2 cup.
- Beef: 100 gr.
- Carrot: 1 tuber.
- Purple onion: 3 bulbs.
- A few stalks of green onions and coriander.
- Basic seasoning: fish sauce, salt, seasoning seeds, cooking oil,…
Step 1: Prepare Ingredients:
- Wash and mince carrots.
- Wash and mince beef. To make the beef easier to mince, you can put the beef in the freezer for about 30 minutes, then take it out and mince it.
- Pour 1/2 cup of water and then add the beef and carrots and mix well.
- Wash the rice and put it in the frying pan.
- Scallions, chopped cilantro.
- Finely chopped purple onion, sauteed.
Step 2: Cook Porridge:
- Pour into the pot about 700 ml of water and then add the rice to cook the porridge. You stew porridge for about 1 hour for porridge. During the cooking time, stir the porridge several times so that the porridge does not become sticky.
- When the porridge is close, you add the carrots and minced beef and stir well. Add 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, and 1 teaspoon of cooking oil to the pot.
Cook for another 5 minutes, then turn off the heat. Spoon the porridge into a bowl and sprinkle some fried onions, scallions, coriander, ground pepper and enjoy while still hot!